Clippard Minimatic © - Home
Founded in 1941 by W. L. Clippard, Jr., the company started out manufacturing electronic test equipment. In the 1950’s, Mr. Clippard recognized a need for miniature pneumatic devices in manufacturing, and began to produce a small line of component products. The appeal of these products was such that by the late 1960’s, Clippard Instrument Laboratory was strictly a pneumatic manufacturer.
The company has continued to have steady growth through the years bolstered by periodic introductions of new and innovative products. These have included such products as the Modular series and the Mouse Valve series; the Electronic Proportional Valves, and Electronic Manifold Cards.
Today, the company remains family-owned and operated. Manufacturing facilities are located in Cincinnati and Fairfield, Ohio; Madison, Indiana; as well as a distribution and technical support center in Louvain-La-Neuve, Belgium.